Thursday 10 January 2013

Running Out Of Room!!

OK....so I have been a little busy!! I have so many projects on the go I have run out of room!! Unfortunately I don't have a garage so until Spring I am stuck doing all my projects inside.
This is my family room where I am working on a buffet for my parents as well as a dresser and end tables for myself.
Here is the $20.00 very shiny dresser for my parents to use as a buffet table (It came with a huge mirror as well!!)
 
My dresser for my family room redo...I love this piece!!!

   The armoire (I love but am going to sell once done) is taking up space in my home office/craft room


Ready to sand!!

                                                              After the sanding...
I have to say I hate the sanding part!! I couldn't even get  clear pic through all the dust particles.  If I could do it outside (Bring on the summer!!!!), no problem but my house is now covered in dust!! Took me forever to clean up after!! I think I'll experiment with an oil based primer next time....I rather breath in the fumes then have to clean up after sanding!!
 
Finally the fun part!! Painting!!
 


 

Even my living room is full of furniture!! The coffee table set from my family room I'm selling on kijiji (Hope it sells fast!!) and a new to me $25.00 (kijiji) coffee table for my family room.
Phew...sold my coffee table set!! now to move my new one downstairs to work on.
 
Finally finished these!!!! Sorry, the pics are dark....I took them this evening. I'll take better ones during the day tomorrow.
 
 
 
The ugly shiny 70's dresser turned buffet for my parents dining room
 
 
 
 
 
My dresser and end tables for my familyroom
 
 
 
Now I can start my armoire!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment