Sunday 16 December 2012

My Thrifty Self

I'm always looking for cheap ways to decorate!!
 
 
 
 
Pictures in my boys game room.....dollar store frames with printer paper and video game case pictures.
Total cost $5.00
 

                                                         Spray painted wine bottle

 
Thrift store ugly orange
                                                          candle holder....spray painted
                                                                          $2.00
 
 
Spray painted thrift store finds and dried flowers from my garden
Under $5.00 (including the candles)

 
Another spray painted thrift store find
$3.50

 
Love this!!! Thrift store musical Christmas globe
$3.99



                                               $1.00 Christmas candle holder - thrift store

                                        Thrift store lamp transformed for my kids game room.


No comments:

Post a Comment