Friday 28 December 2012

My Paint of Choice

Hi, Christmas is over (what a crazy time!!) and I can start to get my house back in order!! I don't know if anyone can relate but I can not function in chaos lol. I am dying to start my new projects but can't until the rest of the house is in order. I still am finding peices of wrapping paper everywhere lol.

I'm hoping to start with the sanding next week in the new year.

In the mean time I thought I would share with everyone the paint used in all of my projects so far. I see that many of you Bloggers use chalk paint or milk paint. So far I have had great success with Behr Premium Plus Ultra. No Primer needed...just light sanding and two coats of paint. I even used it on my cheap laminate bookcases (needed 3 coats though as I dont think I sanded quite enough on those).

I have three boys so over time I will see how well it holds up....so far so good!! Even with the kids playing mini sticks in their game room downstairs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment